rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

Quote:Quote:

No one is attacking or criticizing white guys. The OP simply said that in terms of looks, white guys are generally considered to be at the top of the "food chain". Is not a knock against the white race. Its actually kind of a compliment. White guys are generally considered to be the best looking guys, to a majority of women.

First, I'm not defending "white guys". Go back and read my post again. I'm trying to snap this dude out of a habit of seeing his value according to his race, and prevent me from having to read about the mangina-ish race oriented perspective that comes from unwarranted insecurity.

Black and brown races are reproducing far more rapidly than are white people in the USA. Someone must find them attractive, and it appears that they do more so than they do white people. If you want to get statistical about it.

The "brown guys are more interesting that white guys" somewhat indirect racism being only a secondarily annoying result. However, that is what was said. Although, either direct or indirect white bashing is a common theme in this forum. No one goes on about how they are sick of everything not-white. They don't. Its a double standard. Imagine if I were to say "'I'm sick of all the black guy this and that..."

That whole thing about white guys "being the best looking guys to the majority of women" is pretty much BS. Take a good looking black guy and a slightly worse looking white guy, and most women will pick the black guy. Attractive is attractive.

And who is being not-white a disadvantage to gaming? Non-white girls? No. White girls. Like I said, fuck girls your own race, or find the few differently ethnic girls who will fuck you like the rest of us. That's always more challenging. But stop bitching about the perceived advantages of other men based on race. That, my dear paesan, is beta.

Quote:Quote:

Don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way, I'm not trying to talk shit to you. I enjoy reading your posts and really respect what you have to say, but..

Getting defensive and going on the attack is a "beta" response.

How could I possibly take that dramatic lead in to calling me "beta" the wrong way? [Image: smile.gif] Nope, your not talking shit at all.

[Image: tard.gif]

dude, I couldn't possibly care less about what you call me or what you think of me. Call me all the names you can come up with [Image: wink.gif] Is "beta" the best that you have? Are you sure that you are the type of person that is in a position to make those distinctions? Well, maybe you are behind a keyboard. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... I've been humbled.

Messages In This Thread