rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

Quote: (08-10-2013 01:43 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (08-10-2013 01:19 AM)TopPanda Wrote:  

In Bangkok right now, it's pretty good here. The place never stops partying (except for the odd Buddhist holiday).

On the downside, there aren't nearly as many ultra-hot women as there were in China. And when I see a really hot girl here, she's usually a Chinese tourist.

Also generations of mongers have made good Thai women very wary of foreigners. I'm finding it gigantically hard to meet good girls. Chinese girls were easier (literally).

Although actually I have to say I'm becoming converted to the short and darker skinned Issan girls from the North. They're just fantastic company to be with, and that's far better than dating a white legged girl who is completely empty inside.

Also I'll agree that Thai girls have amazing pussies, if what I saw in Soi Cowboy's nude gogo bar is representative of girls here.

Which areas and clubs have you been going to to meet good girls and hot girls in BKK?

How many girls have you met from RCA and Thonglor?

All I can say is LOL. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread