rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

As long as you talk and act like your a tall 'whatever race she likes and you are insecure about' guy, then that is how she will feel about you. And by feel, I mean in her vagina.

I know a couple of cool short Indian guys married to hot non-Indian women. If you act like an insecure shy guy, then that is how you will be treated. If you don't act like that, then you will be treated differently.

But I agree that no matter who you are, unless you are a model, you have to open your mouth. And even models have to open their mouths. Its just that they are given the benefit of the doubt more often. But thats short term.

Most women peg me for a completely different type of guy until I open my mouth. Then its like someone waved a magic wand, and the previous image that they had of me is wiped from existence. A woman's perception of you is created by your personality. I've once saw a hot ass alpha women that I couldn't get in college hook up with a forty something married with kids short bald Italian guy because he had crazy confidence and game. I know because I worked with them both and witnessed the attraction process develop every day, first hand. Also, his wife and kids also worked there. Its almost all about personality.

When I was living in Asia, the same woman who couldn't stop fucking me and stalking me like I was the last man on earth, also couldn't help but tell me how unattractive I was to her. It was like her brain and her vagina were in massive disagreement, and she was verbalizing her confusion. The crazy bitch then tried to follow me to America.

If you see pictures of me with some of the women that Ive gotten it looks completely off as to what most people would consider a match. Who gives a shit. They get with because how I make them feel when I open my mouth and how I act around them, not because of how I look.

I'm about 5'7 1/2 and white, with an XXXL shaved head, and skin so pale that its ghostly. I do have nice teeth and wide shoulders though [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread