rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin: Really hot girls

Medellin: Really hot girls

What the above two said. The way it has always been. Gender role is still alive and well.

I use to live in Medellin and have had my way with the 9,s and 10's. But that was purely because i managed to tick all the right boxes.

No they aren,t all prepaj'os, just a very very visible minority. And i vehemently disagree on the girls out of poblado being less attractive. Found it quite the opposite at times.

If it wasn,t against forum rules would do a data sheet on Medellin. Might just do one on Colombia in general though.

To the original poster, sounds like you have all the raw ingredients, just need to social proof yourself to stand any chance. Be aware that you are starting from a position of having your back against the wall allready being labelled a sex tourist by virtue of being a gringo.

Also, at 24, by colombian standards you are a baby! The girls do like their older men (read older, not old)

On a side note, I think their is a big discrepency betewwn the myth of medellin and the reality. Yes the girls are hot here disproportionately so, helped by the good weather, plastic surgery and high fashion values.

But in all my time here, I have not seena gringo with anything above a 5 or 6 (by local standards, the girl would easy be 7 or 8 in say most other places) who wasnt paying for it one watyor the other) The exception being a half cast asian guy who could have passed for a latino anyway.

And yes, buying her drinks, club entry and taxi fare counts as paying.

I guess people like to romanticis their travels, heck i know a guy who was romanticising it before he had left, claiming the girls were coming up to him stroking his hair and enamoured by his exoticness (ooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay, never mind your beer belly, bad breath and bermuda shorts)

I am no gentleman

Messages In This Thread