rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev 2013

Kiev 2013

how much money will you expect to spend in your adventure in Ukraine?""

Well, 20 days apartment. 1000$+400$ direct flight from madrid+ food/taxis/dates/ expenses id say another 1000$ aprox.

BCZalgrys to answer to your question: im not nightgaming because its my type of game, i find daygame much more profitable in terms of results. I did go out one night with a friend and the language was a problem. Id say that 50/60% of the girls dont speak english. I was at a local pub calles dockers at the center and after we ent to d Lux club. Many hot girls but many prostitutes. I was doing well with a girl but I was kind of paranoid with the uncertanty about if the was a hooker or not. She didnt seem like that at all but i still was very suspiciuos because of the place we were at. Even though finally she left home with her friends, and dont want to give me her number so I asume she wasnt a hooker because at some point for sure she should have told me about the"business".

Anyway, I have no experience with night game in Kiev. I love daygame, specially here, because there is a much higher rate of good girls/ normal girls you can find rather than the hookers/gold diggers that u find at night. Its also for free, you have unlĂ­mited acceso the streets at any time, and it save a time, you just take 10 min to get a number from an interaction. But unfortunately the language like you say is an issue. Ive lost many girls, id say like 60% because they dont speak English. Even though there are so many hot girls that with a little patience you will find some and they will be quite Open to interact. But im loving this so much that im definatly gonna learn Rusky and come here one month next year to fully the wonders of Kievs talent. And maybe ill also try other destinations in FSU.

Hope this helps!

Messages In This Thread