rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too much living in the tropics?

Too much living in the tropics?

Thanks for the suggestions bros.

Actually, I'm overweight, not obese. Hell, there are Thai school kids who are bigger than me! But if I could shift a stone I'd be right in the normal weight band on that BMI chart.

I did lose a fair bit of weight in China, but I seem to have put some back on in Thailand. That's mostly to do with the food being pretty bad in China - I just couldn't find enough food I wanted to eat.

Not sure where you get potassium supplements from - it's kind of hard to find stuff in Thailand. Also it's a not a good to eat too much potassium as it can fuck up your heart.

I'll try Taurine - there's a GNC in Bangkok which has all kinds of useful stuff.

One other problem with Thailand (and China) is that the sidewalks are in pretty bad shape. There's just so much stuff to trip over that my ankles must get endless micro-strains when I just go to the nearest 7-11. My neighbourhood is especially bad as the road is narrow and I often to walk down the V shaped storm drain culvert to avoid getting squashed by a taxi or a Thai guy with his entire family on his motorcycle.

Messages In This Thread