rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ritalin myth busted- Princeton study reveals the hurtful, nocive side of the pill

Ritalin myth busted- Princeton study reveals the hurtful, nocive side of the pill

Quote: (08-09-2013 08:17 PM)Master Of My Own Kingdom Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2013 08:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2013 08:01 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2013 07:48 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Link is dead?

Works for me.

Now it works. I'm glad there is some kind of mainstream criticism of Ritalin going on. What a crock of shit it is giving speed to kids.

How this crap legalized while marijuana is outlawed nationwide, with severe consequences? But drugging kids and permanently alter the structure of their brain is fine.

Ritalin makes kids dull and lull. It allows mediocre teachers, most of them females, to teach their crap without any ''disturbance'', aka kids using their curiosity to know, and question things.

Big pharma, government and gross human incompetence are coordinating their efforts in order to make kids unthinking followers, mere entertainers, fuckups and cubicle drones.

"How this crap legalized while marijuana is outlawed nationwide, with severe consequences? But drugging kids and permanently alter the structure of their brain is fine."

Because Big Pharma makes big profits from Ritalin sales. Also, from what I learned from my days as a reporter, school systems get extra federal dollars if they have enough kids on Ritalin. The diagnosis for it, ADHD, is recognized as a "handicap." I'm pretty sure Big Pharma's lobbyists were behind that.

When you profit from the cure, you have to create the disease. And, as always, follow the money.

Messages In This Thread