rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia vs Brazil Thread

Colombia vs Brazil Thread

Quote: (03-30-2013 04:52 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2013 01:22 AM)kazz Wrote:  

It seems almost unanimous on here that Brazil and Colombia are the 1st two choices for South America. After that it gets a bit confusing though; what would be the next few best countries after Brazil And Colombia?

I have a feeling that Venezuela will be on that list in the next 10 years. They just need to get a grip on their crime and I think it could be a new poosie paradise. It seems like Argentina would come after Brazil and Colombia though. From most of the popular opinions here, Argi girls are mad hot but difficult to bang. Maybe you could put Uruguay with Argentina too from what I hear, but have no personal experience. In my personal opinion, Peru and Ecuador are out of the question girl wise. Too many ugly girls. I'm pretty sure Bolivia is even worse. Paraguay and Chile I also hear have ugly girls, though I've met good looking girls from both countries, the general consensus says they are ugly. Anyone else care to weigh in that's been to these places? I can only speak for Brazil, Colombia, Peru, and Ecuador.

Paraguayas are fine imo, they rank well in the top 4 of South American women, above Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador and Chile at least imo.

Generally friendly, very shy yea but generally similar to Colombian women.

My ranking in terms of looks of the Latin girls

1) Venezuela (I never thought Colombia could get beaten, however this place is so scary right now, and the people are generally less gringo friendly due to their horrible government, really hope this place changes dramatically in the next 10 years, there is a hell of sarging potential)

2) Colombia (the classic, great personality, beauty... and the booty)

3) Argentina (yes smoking hot, but terrible attitude from what I read here)

4) Paraguay (better attitude, not as rich or beautiful but cute and curvy, very great and passionate in bed, you won`t regret them)

5) Brazil (one might swap them with Paraguayas, but there are many more average looking girls here, so they are slightly below the others in terms of quality/quantity ratio, still the perfect women for short term relationships due to their ONS friendly culture)

Hope this helps, I always welcome fellow "Latina Cazadores" I dont do White girls anymore [Image: tongue.gif]

Messages In This Thread