rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayahuasca: Anyone know about this concoction?

Ayahuasca: Anyone know about this concoction?

Psychedelics are interesting in that they most definitely alter your consciousness in the short term (obviously right after consuming the drug but also in the weeks following the experience). How radically it alters your personality in the long term? I'm not sure.

Everyone should try psychedelics once, regardless of whether they have any real spiritual or personality altering effect. Having your ego disappear while remaining conscious is an intense experience, comparable with a few college philosophy courses. LSD = existentialism 101.

My take. I've yet to meet anyone who has tried Ayahuasca. From what I gather from Joe Rogan Podcast and Erowid it seems like an intense drug. Having an intense experience that very few people can relate to? Be cautious. All those designer drugs online, ones which slightly alter chemical compounds so as to remain legal, scare me for that same reason; they are mind altering substances that few people have ever ingested. Better to have a relatable experience. (You may need someone to help you sift through what the lows and highs of the trip). A side note - Joe Rogan podcast is very entertaining but has little no to intellectual merit.

Obviously all of the above is just my opinion.

Messages In This Thread