rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how much do you lie to girls?

how much do you lie to girls?

just curious how much you guys pad your life stories to get it in. i usually take liberties with the following areas

relationship history – if pressed, or if otherwise necessary, i will refer to a past relationship or two i haven’t actually had. the point is to simply establish a normal history and not let on the fact that i was late bloomer who only started getting laid in his mid 20s.

travel stories – i have told travel stories about places i’ve never been to but know a fair bit about, through other people, wikipedia, this forum, etc. i have used roosh’s stories from his bang travel guides. for example i was telling this one girl about a trip to iceland and its drunken hookup culture even though i’ve never experienced it and would very much like to someday lol.

amusing anecdotes – i recycle small funny bits especially online and over text. like, the answer to “bodmon, how was your weekend?” will be the exact same thing in the set up before a first date.

to me all of this is still relatively minor. as of yet i don’t fabricate anything in respect of my occupation, accomplishments, connections/hookups, skills & abilities, etc. somehow i find it very mentally tough and anguishing – like there’s this internal awkwardness that bars me from bullshitting completely and sounding right to my own ears, much less the girl’s. this is why i had a lot of trouble delivering routines in the beginning. call it moral phaggotry if you’d like. maybe i just want girls to like the _real_ me... oh lawd lol.

Messages In This Thread