rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

Tall Muscular White Guy Game vs. Short Ethnic Guy Game

Be aggressive, dress nice, hit the gym, play the numbers game, stay fresh and always move onto the next. It sucks for short guys out there generally, but at the same time I know short guys who kill. They are cocky, slightly asshole-y, successful, nice looking dudes who never pass an opportunity and are fun dudes. Just take care of yourself and keep your head up, that's all I can say.

Being white and handsome does open doors, but without game its nothing. I'm white and handsome, but when I'm not really trying, I don't really get results. When I try I do well, game factors into my results.

Someone also mentioned not saying the basic term for your ethnicity. I'm not white; I'm Irish or Jewish (I have parts of both).

I know chicks have some sort of predisposition to like tall men (something about being a protector), but really there are only two advantages it gives you and you need game to fully capitalize.

1) Wider pool of women. I'm 6'3, the tallest woman I've ever fucked was 6'1, the shortest was 5', crazy range but neither would have happened if I didn't run proper game.

2) More face time. Looks also get this; the taller/better dressed/better looking you are, the more holes you can have in your game, but even if you're looking like a model, you won't get what you want without game.

Messages In This Thread