rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hotels: $20 between your ID and CC

Hotels: between your ID and CC

Quote: (08-08-2013 10:44 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

I remember when this article hit Esquire. Used the trick ever since. $20 goes a long way:

http://www.esquire.com/features/ESQ0303-MAR_20DOLLARS

This article is on point. Like they say, a 10 is nice but if you handed me a $20 while I was working, im making sure you're getting taken care of. One of the hotels I worked at had a bunch of bars, and I'd throw people who hooked me up with 20s free drinks about 50% of the time and always made sure I took care of them before anyone who was tipping less. $10 is nice, but $20 gets you a lot further. You hardly remember the dude who threw you a 10. And you always remember the people who didn't tip, so keep that in mind.

$20 is good for a tip though, not a room upgrade. $50 was usually the minimum I would do upgrades for, sometimes $40. At least at nice hotels. If you're at a cheap hotel $20 may work. If you're offering cash to the agent however, a $20 may work at a bigger and nicer hotel where they have room to give free upgrades.

Another tip, if you're traveling with a girl always say it's your honey moon or anniversary. A lot of times they'll hook up people on those occasions.

If you're looking for quality drugs, a bellman in a place like Vegas or Miami can be dependable, but be willing to throw down at least an extra $20-50 depending on the bellman. I know it's a little expensive but will usually guarantee quality and not a bag of baby powder. Bellman dont want to piss their guests off if the guests are hooking them up. In Vegas is imagine a $50 would be minimum since they make so damn much. It isn't worth it for them to risk their jobs over $50. Plus they're getting $20s all day. Some of these dudes are making over 100k a year, more than a majority of the people they're working for.

Messages In This Thread