rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

T.S.A is expanding its duties past the airport.

T.S.A is expanding its duties past the airport.

Quote:Quote:

I wonder if you have a case to say this was an unwarranted search if they do find out you have drugs on you.

I have been selected by them on the entrance to the subway. They don't really "search" per se. What they do is swap your bags with a piece of cloth and put it in machine that can detect trace explosives on your shit. The same scanner can also detect if you have been around drugs but they told me is disabled because it would go off every second in NYC.

I am guessing the scanner to the courts are no different than a police dog or a x ray machine. If the scanner alerts you are going to be detained and searched. You can resist if you want but they are going to do it anyways.

Quote: (08-07-2013 08:16 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

TSA agents are the dumbest, most ghetto motherfuckers in any airport. Bunch of hoodrat bitches with fake braids. Loud and rude as hell.

TSA is basically a giant job program especially designed(pay too low to attract Whites but higher than they would get working retail, fast food or staying at home) for hoodrats just like Police, correction and Fire departments are job programs for lower/middle class White guys who couldn't hack it in community college. imo, they are no ruder than your typical cop, at least I only have to deal with it at the airport. Anything that has hoodrats gainfully employed and on their feet. Therefore, too tired to fucked up their neighborhoods is good in my book[Image: idea.gif]. Also, they are paying taxes instead of being on the public tit.

Quote: (08-07-2013 01:07 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

They were using TSA agents for subway bag checks to free up NYC cops and save money.

Exactly, I do not know why this is news now. TSA has been doing bag checks on NYC subways, Metro North and Long Island Rail Road commuter stations for at least a couple of years now.

This is not surprising, once you create a new agency is almost impossible to kill it. That's the nature of bureaucracies, they are like cancer, it can only get bigger never smaller.

They are being given more jurisdiction to justify their existence. Sorta like how Giuliani made all NYC FDNY firemen EMT(Emergency Service Technician) because they weren't enough fires in the late 90's to justify their inflated head count. So now when you call 911 in NYC and request an ambulance a bunch of fire trucks respond and they just stand around watching paramedics do all the work. Sort like unionized construction crews, 5 guys stand around watching one guy doing all the work(usually the junior guy).

Also, there's more than meets the eye here. Federal Law says that Airports, Train stations and ports are required to be patrolled by their own sworn police officers which are generally very well paid. Those salaries are paid by whatever agency/authority who runs the facility. The long term plan is probably to make TSA a full blown law enforcement agency and replace all those cops with lower paid TSA "agents" and under one national unified command. The transportation facilities save money by outsourcing their security to the federal government and the feds get a new bloated bureaucracy to control.

Messages In This Thread