rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Preselection/gaming multiple girls

Preselection/gaming multiple girls

One of the basic tenets of game is that a guy who is seen as successful with gorgeous women will be more attractive to other gorgeous women. My question is does this really only work with gorgeous girls? A lot of times when I go out with mixed groups of guys and girls, the girls who are single aren't the best looking girls (Usually around 6's). Is being seen with them a hindrance to being preselected?

Also, if you're gaming multiple girls I'd assume preselection would only help you. I've also heard that some dread game will do wonders, especially if a girl thinks she's the only one - Leave a pair of panties lying around, maybe some condom wrappers, etc. How discrete should you be with a girl about other girls in your life? Should you outright tell them? Make hints? Or just show them through random cues rather than actually say anything about it?

Messages In This Thread