rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Race is a waste of time.

Race is a waste of time.

They say that the average black IQ is 85, white IQ 100 and Chinese 105.

I think there is a strong correlation between IQ and economic achievement.

It is no surprise to me that when the white people left Detriot the crime levels went out of control and the city failed. Equally in London the black population is rising and it had serious riots.

My personal opinion is if a society has a black population overtaking 50% there will be serious troubles. Black people can function in society if they are a small minority; when their population size bgrows the area will fall into serious problems.

Conversely an area that has an increased number of Chinese people will have decreased crime and increased economic activity. When I was in malaysia it was very apparent the Chinese were the most successful of all groups, I have seen similar things in places like Vancouver.

What is the conclusion if you want a successful society: Limit the number of black people you have and increase the numbers of Chinese.

When I lived in London; i lived in a black area and saw the most violence in that year than the rest of my life combined.

Messages In This Thread