rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid at University

Getting laid at University

I don't know the area at all so my logistics are 0 as the University is not in my town (it is at minimum about 53 miles from me or minimum of 1 hour drive) so I haven't really been there much. I will approach like mad, get in a few social circles with a mixture of guys and girls. Try and find some guys that seem cool and are up for a similar thing.

I've also wondered about clothing. I've seen threads on clothing, style, shoes etc but they tend to aim for your slightly older, more sophisticated person. For my age range, how do you expect someone like me to dress? I'm 19. I have a few t-shirts I like to wear - I've noticed I do well when wearing white t-shirts that are fairly tight (white and tight shirts make me look more athletic and muscular). I usually wear dark blue chino pants. And then for shoes I get stuff that looks like vans authentics (but i don't actually get vans shoes themselves - just ones that look similar). I think 1 night is a foam party night and it is like a fancy dress so the girls dress like hoes and i will probably wear something that shows off my body a bit

Plus I will get some jello shots. Can you get them pre-made or do you have to make them 1 by 1 manually?

Messages In This Thread