rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jenna Mourey aka Jenna Marbles

Jenna Mourey aka Jenna Marbles

Quote: (08-06-2013 04:16 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Love this girl, have to give her props....for example her piece on girls complaining about guys being creep:

agreed. her perspective goes far beyond a 26 year old hot chick. I don't agree with half of what she says, but she does it in an entertaining way, and I usually watch her when I come across one of her videos.

I don't know how entertaining she would be in front of a live audience, but as far as one static camera, self-edited, self-directed, no staff of writers, monologues go, she is the queen. She has very good pacing. Great editing. So-so topics. But very good insight, decent writing, and above average delivery. Ask Chelsea Handler to do the same, and there is no fucking way. Not that Handler is that funny to begin with

The numbers speak for themselves. No one else doing a static camera monologue gets the numbers she does. And when you consider that she is grossing $5k/1M views, she is doing very well.

Messages In This Thread