rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The LEGAL Marijuana Business Thread

The LEGAL Marijuana Business Thread

Quote: (08-06-2013 08:42 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

FYI, burning cannabis through a pipe or papers isn't bad for you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20...74960.html

Vapes though are amazing. The experiences from different delievery systems very much change how the effects feel.

It's like with coffee, some say good, some say bad. Who really knows? But think about it, thick, resinous, hot smoke loaded with butane from lighters constantly hitting the back of your throat and filling your lungs? Uh-uh, no, just not good. As an athlete whose life depends on my ability to hold my breath I can flat out say smoking diminishes my ability to perform. In addition, it IS addictive, period. Once you really embrace the 420 lifestyle it is very hard to break free. And so, with all the "thought," time and energy that goes into this fairly pointless hobby why not trade a unhealthy habit for a healthy habit? What if all the moments spent searching for, buying, discussing and burning this product were spent at the gym or surfing or practicing guitar or a foreign language, or making money, or cold approaching perfect 10's? As you get older you realize that time IS capital... spend it wisely.

Messages In This Thread