rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nazi Eugenics?

Nazi Eugenics?

Quote: (08-05-2013 11:43 PM)numanist Wrote:  

Lets not invoke Godwin's law here; just because the nazi's practiced eugenics, it doesn't mean that eugenics proponents = "natzees". I'm so sick of people invoking the nazis ad nauseuem, "they're bad", ok I get it. As for eugenics, I actually approve of it, as long as there are reasonable limitations. I personally believe that rapists, murderers, and other recidivists should be sterilized. It's only fair. As for mentally disabled people, I think they should possibly give depo-provera to women that are at risk for getting pregnant. In many cases, the children of these pairings suffer the most.

Most parents if they are smart already due this. Most women whom are mentally challenged will be given a depo-shot as parents don't want to deal with the monthly dealings of her period. Some do go to the extreme and get their kids tubes tied but that is more rare.

Messages In This Thread