rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you won the lottery, how would you swoop lizards?

If you won the lottery, how would you swoop lizards?

Quote: (08-05-2013 02:23 PM)Mack Four Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2013 02:18 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

We are sharp enough, and strive for excellence. The point of the board is for like-minded men to share ideas and help one another move forward. Not come onto a thread and piss on the wheels of progress. There's nothing wrong with dreaming, some of the biggest men in history were.

To clarify, dreams are great. I was just trying to add that many of them are realistically attainable. And if anyone thinks out of the box enough to get there, it's RVF type guys.

Every guy on here I meetup with puts money first. That's what we talk about. I spent MANY hours with members in the DR discussing money and success, then we go out to chase tail to blow off steam. Just that alone is a dream to many guys in the world.

Pussy is secondary. We're all trying to achieve those dreams, and many of us have to varying degrees. "Making it big" and then calling guys cunts is a real douche move. Not cool.

Messages In This Thread