rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greek islands data sheet

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (08-04-2013 09:49 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2012 03:57 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I recommend Kreta.There are so many targets and the girls greet you well.I messed up logistics by dating multople girls.With a little patience and focus everything is possible.New hot arrivals everyday.
Now I am burned out cause some primitive,noisy Russians did not stop banging doors till 6.00 in the morning.Hotel with Russians can be double sword.You get Russian women but out of rules russian guys as well.The bartender did not stop hitting women in the night.They stay ay hotel bar waiting to be hit.

Great thread Kamaki it's inspiring me to spend a few days in Crete! I'm just about to book a flight to Heraklion but wanted to ask a few questions:

1) figure I should stay in one place as it's just a few days, so I don't spread myself too thin. Torn between Hersonissos or Malia (on Crete)...are they both pretty good in their own way or is one better than the other? Seems like you were blown away with Hersonissos...
2) how are the beaches? Someone told me the beaches are rocky and that's what it looks like in the online photos. So during the day will it be pool game mostly?
3) how far are these places from the airport in Herakion? is is basically like a 25 minute taxi ride from the airport like it looks on the map?
4) any recommendations in terms of where to stay that won't be excessively noisy but that have a decent amount of talent?
5) will running solo there be trickier? Right now it's just me..trying to get a buddy to join the battle but he's still 50-50. The way I read the thread you seem to be out solo but not sure.

As I live in Moscow it will be great to be in a place where I can game women other than Russians.

Thanks

[email protected] about to book my flight to Crete and prices just went up by over $350 - what the hell?

Now I look and the Split flight is literally 1/3 cheaper from Moscow than the flight to Crete.

So still can't pull the trigger but thinking Greece will be the better play just bc of the massive party scene there but Split/Croatia are so much cheaper. Not much on Split in the archives other than Handsome Creepy Eel's datasheet - anyone been to Split recently and or both places? Wondering if Split will be deserted in late August kinda like Zagreb (even though it's on the coast).

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread