rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

How to get laid on okcupid like a boss

Quote: (04-11-2011 04:50 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Alright, maybe I just need to keep hittin the gym and get the last bit of cheese scrapped off my ass and then try that attempt. Seems like rolling with just provocative shots acts like a filter to keep the "LTR" clingers away. I approve of this.

"And I agree with NeverGymLess - I'm no bodybuilder but there are ways to show yourself shirtless that don't look douchey (aka in front of a mirror)"

What about the "flexing" picture? Is that just a little to much, or is it good to "show off" a bit?

A player friend of mine from years back suggested doing a "candid" self shot, his breakdown consisted of set a camera timer, grab a towel and make it look like you just got down showering. (granted this was in response to pics to send a girl that you're texting already)

No flexing pictures unless you are basically a calvin klein model. That shower pic just sounds gay. Stick to adventure/party pics and you won't go wrong.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread