rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mentors needed

Mentors needed

Quote: (08-01-2013 12:01 AM)akp55 Wrote:  

i've tried, even just doing cold approaches... i'm missing something and i don't know what it is..... maybe i reek of desperation... i have no clue.
i've been here dolo for like 6 years too.

Have you been taking care of yourself first? Eat better, exercise, get some sun every day, dress well and be well groomed, focus on some hobbies, hang out with friends or join a club and hang out with other guys, and put yourself first in any decision you make (unless you have a kid or an emergency). Or my personal favorite if you can afford to is to travel, just do a long weekend where you can relax, but do it out of town. I also like to do online dating for a month or two to get back into the swing of things. Usually I bomb the first few dates, but that just builds up my emotional callus and banter, and by the 5th date I don't give a shit and chicks seem to be attracted by that.

Messages In This Thread