rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New to travel game, some experiences (Stockholm, Amsterdam, Kiev, London, Lisbon)

New to travel game, some experiences (Stockholm, Amsterdam, Kiev, London, Lisbon)

Seems like you guys are experienced with the nightlife in Kiev, and I'll be going there for work at least a couple more times, I think, so I'm curious:

1) In some western cities (not all, Amsterdam is not like this, but, for instance, Los Angeles is, and Lisbon) there is a two-tier nightlife system, one is the high end where well-heeled girls in their mid-20s go primarily to scam rich men (but occasionally open for hooking up with a hot fun alpha guy), and one that's more laid back usually for college girls where girls go more to hang out with social circles with a possibility of hooking up with a hot fun alpha guy. (and there are places in between too, of course)

Is there something like that in Kiev? I did see a lot of the stringing rich guys along dynamic you often see (though even more extreme), but there were more genuine hook ups than I'd have guessed. My friend did fairly well, he met a girl, made out with her and got her # in each of these nights, and I don't think they were playing him.

But is there a purely relaxed college type place? From what I saw Vodka room was the closest, but it wasn't that busy (but we only stopped through there on a tuesday night)

2) Is there a "scene"? In some places, like southern Cali, to get with 8+ you need to be involved with the social circle of DJs, bartenders, drug-dealers, and partygoers and hosters, and you usually would hook up with them at afterparties. Is there any such dynamic in Kiev? It seems, at first sight, that you can get quality with night game cold approach, but I may be wrong. I have heard, though, that in Europe this is in general less the case, and high end girls, while not necessarily easier, are at least accessible at clubs.

Messages In This Thread