rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The pros and cons of dating models

The pros and cons of dating models

Quote: (04-09-2011 07:46 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

I've never banged any A list models, but I've gotten numbers from real fashion models I'm "friends" with now. Model can mean a lot, for me what model doesn't mean is some average chick who got some pro photos taken because some dude with a camera wanted to fuck her.

This is also a great source of negs for me. If you understand how the fashion model game works, you can call girls out on saying they're a "model." Most models have aspired to be fashion models at some point, but didn't make the cut for whatever reason.

You can smoke out the ones who are playing at being models spending daddy's money to get some vanity shots by asking questions like:
- "Oh yeah, what agency are you with?" (even if she does have an agency, a good response is "Never heard of it...")
- "Oh cool.. Where did you work during fashion week?"
- Or even a surprised "Really?" and then look her up and down making her worry about her measurements.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread