rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THE facebook,game killer. !

THE facebook,game killer. !

Quote:Quote:

I have lots of loose acquaintances that I can contact to hit the ground running when in an unfamiliar location.

Exactly. I've spent the past few years going away for 4-6 months at a time on backpacking trips. I meet tons of people from all over the world, both locals and other travellers. I couldn't possibly keep in touch with all them through phone or email, too much hassle. If I've got them on FB they're always on FB, no loosing their number or address, and can send them a message without any hassle to get information from them on a place I might be visiting that I know they've been to or tell them im coming to their home country / town and instantly I've got a place to stay and a tour guide. It makes sense for someone like me who spends a lot of time travelling. There's no easier way.

Quote:Quote:

Lock down your profile so only friends see it.

Yep no one can even find me, I don't show up in searches when searching by name and if I even give them my FB email (which I rarely do) they can find my page BUT can't add me, I have to be the one sending them a request so it keeps out people I don't want.

Messages In This Thread