rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: Curitiba Brasil (Warning High end and short, excluding day game)

DATA SHEET: Curitiba Brasil (Warning High end and short, excluding day game)

Quote: (08-02-2013 08:13 PM)champ Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2013 01:58 AM)yb13 Wrote:  

...Balneariu Camboriu where I spent that weekend doing family-related outdoorsy activities with old friends & a night out Saturday...with my luck involved crappy Sertanejo music again, lol.

Shed?

Sertanejo really is god awful. I avoid Sertanejo baladas like the plague. On the rare occasions where I got suckered into going I had no luck with the females. I think the music just kills my whole vibe and the girls can read on my face that I am judging them for their horrific taste.

Ah it was an outdoorsy family picnic event that involved alcohol, food, etc. There were some young single chicks there too, but many families as I was with one myself. It was an outdoor concert for Festa de Juninas in the middle of nowhere farm just outside of Balneariu.

Yeah the whole sound of Sertanejo kills everything about my vibe. When I went to Chalezinho in BH Sat night, I actually put in more approaches on chicks bc of the great Samba variety band. Sunday night...my game went to waste bc of Sertanejo...but at least came away with a short makeout on the smoking patio with better interactions overall there.

The first bar I went to in Floripa Dec 2011 was also Sertanejo where I struck out miserably too. The worst is when you pay cover to walk into a bar, and then there is a band playing that music. It's almost like an obligation to stay bc of the 15-20 Reais entrance fee.

Messages In This Thread