rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20Nation Does Mexico
0Nation Does Mexico
Went out to see my main girl in her home town for 5 days. She lives in Michoacan. All sorts of crazy shit went down while I was there. The cartels killed this navy admiral and just before had all these coordinated attacks against the local police. The city I was in had locals that wouldn't go part at night because of all the Narcos that come out. Driving around the city and then seeing police trucks full of cops wearing ski masks. Guadalajara isn't dangerous, this is the dangerous part of Mexico. I've been reading articles and looks like this may be be the most dangerous state in Mexico at the moment. While I was there it was kind of hard to relax, I don't think I'll be going back any time soon.

On a more positive note I got to do some fun shit with my girl and her family, even though I always had the idea of some kidnapping in the back of my head. I still really like this girl.

The other day I hit central and got a few numbers. The most disappointing of which was this smoking hot girl with an absolutely beautiful face, that I could see was really into me from her body language. I got to talking to her... still in high school... talk to her more... she's 16. Fuck. But still got a lot of numbers.

Last night I hooked up with a new girl. Tall and skinny with more of an Arab look than a Mexican look. It wasn't very satisfying sex, maybe it's cause im getting hung up on my main girl. I have a date with a girl from Italy in 40 minutes, and I will test that theory.

Messages In This Thread