rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I Was Raised To Hate Men"

"I Was Raised To Hate Men"

It's just a meandering story about a troubled upbringing with no conclusions other than "we still really need feminism," and "teaching your children to hate all men is wrong" (yeah, thanks for the moral guidance). She brings up misandry, but doesn't comment on it essentially because it doesn't affect her comfortable little bubble.

I used to find it utterly inexplicable that feminists were so diametrically opposed to MRAs. I saw both of them as representing an important part of the picture of "equality." I couldn't understand why feminists, who claimed to be in favor of equality, couldn't validate the MRA perspective. The reason I found it so inexplicable was essentially because I considered women to be the same as men. That the general female character was comparable to the general male character in society.

What I've since realized is that feminism isn't really the problem, the current problem is the female character, feminism is merely a reflection of where the female character is currently at in this society. When you read articles like this you realize what lost children many women in our society are. I still agree with MRAs, but criticizing feminism is meaningless, it's women that need to be criticized, just as men have been.

Messages In This Thread