rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Language Learning Tips

Language Learning Tips

Quote: (07-31-2013 10:04 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2013 05:37 PM)Bricks Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2013 03:08 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I been wanting to learn Spanish for 3 years now. I have the rosetta stone an pimsluer programs. I will get on a kick where I will do one 3 or 4 times a week then 2 times the next week then go months with out it.

Had I fucking stuck with them when I started I would be pretty damn good at speaking spanish by now and prally moved on to the next language.

Thoughts on the pimsluer program?

Recommended?

I have been reading up on this although i have not started yet. Other recommendations i have come across are:

Duolingo: language app for phone/ipad

Anki: que card app

Looking to start learning spanish 45 minutes every morning before work.

Main reason for doing this is to try and get my brain to learn something difficult. I will go back to mexico for a month or two next year. Hoping to get fluent before then.

I like the Pimsluer program. It seems to teach me the basics of traveling to a different country. Were as the rosetta stone is teaching me how to say apple, rice and horse in fucking Spanish.
I like the fact the pimsluer is mobile to, you can listen to it on the car on the way to work or I have mine on my ipod now so I can listen to it on a morning walk/jog. Each lesson is 30 mins and you do one lesson a day. You can down load the Pimsluer for free99 off iso hunt if your into the whole pirate scene. Arrrrrrggggghhhh thats how I got mine Mattie

Going to be pirating this shiz tonight. This weekend the spanish game starts.

Messages In This Thread