rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So, I saved this guy's life last night in Bangkok . .

So, I saved this guy's life last night in Bangkok . .

Crazy things happen in Thailand.
A couple of years ago, in Koh Panghan (not during full moon) I was waiting for a pick up van in front of my hotel, at 6 a.m., when I saw a Thai guy walking down the street. He had several cuts in his arms and face! There was blood everywhere. A few minutes later a gringo comes down the same street, covered in blood and holding a knife (aparently he wasnt hurt). He passed me and left. Then, a few minutes later, when I tought the circus was over, a thai girl in a scooter crashes against a wall on the same street the two guys came from. She was also covered in blood, but didnt appear to be hurt. She told me about the fight and asked for help. She was trapped under the scooter. I helped her get out, suggested she run instead of ride that scooter. Than I just prayed for my van to arrive.

Eventough it has nothing to do with Sp5´s story I just wanted to share this bizarre situation.
Anyway, crazy stuff usually happens at late ours. We have to try to keep it safe when travelling.

Messages In This Thread