rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soma's Jakarta (Big Durian) Nightlife Guide

Soma's Jakarta (Big Durian) Nightlife Guide

Quote: (07-31-2013 02:41 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

That said, I understand that living in Moscow you need your fix of exotism, but if you are in Jakarta for just ten days, you don't want to leave. IMO better you choose a hotel with an enjoyable swimming-pool (the Grand Hyatt comes to mind, the pool is truly gorgeous, but if you want to stay in Senayan area the Mulia is also great) and spend there your entire stay. Forget about those 400$/month apartments, JKT despite all its wonders, is a rather stressful city, and you need a nice accommodation. Don't hesitate to negociate. For a ten days stay, I'm pretty sure that you can get good rates (I've stayed once one full month at the Grand Hyatt with a terrific discounted rate).
Prosal, I really appreciate your info. Do you think Senayan is a good area for nightlife? Or would you stay there and go parting somewhere else?

Messages In This Thread