rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami VS Montreal Comparison Data Sheet

Miami VS Montreal Comparison Data Sheet

I can't speak on Montreal, haven't had the opportunity to visit yet.

For Miami...I would agree that being older does matter. I've seen about a 10% increase in callbacks of new leads since donning more formal attire and growing a beard that makes me look 'older'.

Old feel: Edgy rocker. Did well in LA and Chicago, no one gave a shit about that style in Miami.

Adjusted vibe: sophisticated career type that moonlights as a musician. Better received.

People used to guess my age at 22. Now it's 27. For me that has been a big step forward in this city.

For those unfamiliar with the latin nightlife terms 'gata' and 'lobo', look them up. They describe a good 80% of the kind of people you'll meet once it's dark in Miami. There are certain things all the 'gatas' look for, and there are ways to befriend the so-called 'lobos'. Once you understand that cultural nightlife dynamic Miami becomes much easier to hustle.

Messages In This Thread