rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The story on Cali Colombia

The story on Cali Colombia

^ ha I dunno man.

The guys living there can give you a better answer. Most of the girls I have dated have been Latinas and I was just giving off my impression from a visit down there. I basically landed, met a few people off RVF and through mutual friends sat down shut my mouth and took mental notes and observed the culture. That's generally my routine, become very quiet and take notes so I learn quickly and get my base instincts for the place. Works well from my experience, I would do the same with you try to "third party" observe the girl you are with by avoiding an emotional interaction and viewing your relationship from a logical standpoint.

Reasons why I got that vibe in Colombia?
1. Chicks asking me to dance when the pair of girls I was with at Juanchito went to the bathroom. They basically waited for an opportunity.
2. Leery eyes when the girl is with her boyfriend staring at our table
3. Seeing overly affectionate bf/GF situations where it seemed like she was trying to sell the bf on her loyalty (the over the top sale)

My advice would be the following:
If you have no interest in relationships and are hustling on the side anyway, who cares then?

If you want a more "traditional" girl who is going to be loyal you're better off filtering her family life (ask very pointed questions) girls with strong nuclear family ties will be less likely to stray. Also go with a girl who has had 1 other partner at max.

All that said re-reading that long post it probably came off as a more negative review of the chicks, not meant to be the case, more of a cultural observation/instinct.

TL;DR IMHO to make things easier filter girls based on their family history and previous relationships to make it easier on yourself. Of corse trust the more seasoned guys as well who have lived and breathed the type of IRL you're seeing in her country.

Messages In This Thread