rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey

Turkey

Quote: (04-07-2011 02:01 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Am heading there this weekend for the 2nd time.

First time there was a trip to watch the champions league final in 2005 in Istanbul (yes, we won) so checking out the local scene was not really on the cards bearing in mind I was only there for 3 days.

This time I want to travel the country and embrace the local culture which, of course, is best done by sexing the local wimmins.

Antalya is were I am arrving.

Izmir, Marmaris and Bodrum are on the cards as is Istanbul.

Is Ankara worth a trip?

Any other spots to be recommended?

Any specific recommedations? Bars? Clubs?

Nice, I've been to a few of those spots, Antalya is a cool beach town, plenty of hot women and seemed like a decent nightlife scene, but I was too young and traveling with family to check it out. I swear, I think I saw the highest percentage of incredibly hot women in Izmir, than I have almost anywhere else in the world. I would love to hear some kind of report on your experiences there. In Izmir there seemed to be one main street with all the nicest cafes, restaurants, and bars, and where all the beautiful people hang out, this is prob where you want to run day/night game.

If I had to speculate, I would imagine that social circle game would be your best bet there, which is always hard to pull off if you're just visiting for a short time. Maybe try befriending some cool, younger Turkish guys, and go out with them, that may help you break into sets, or get introduced to some hotties. From what I observed it seemed like Turkish guys can be kind of protective of their women, and since it's a Muslim country it's a bit more conservative (although prob the most lib Muslim country in the world.) Otherwise, obviously being friendly, confident, and outgoing and not afraid to approach like a madman will help out your cause immensely.

I was like 15 the last time I was there and didn't do any approaches or try to flirt with any local girls, but I do remember being eye fucked on a few occassions. Turkish people are some of the most hospitable, nice, and friendly I have met, since the culture is friendly and polite, but conservative at the same time, I bet most women will either very positively and open to you, or the complete opposite, cold and non responsive.

I never went to Ankara, but from what I hear it's just a bland ugly city, with nothing worth seeing there, and it's supposed to be pretty conservative. If you're going to be in Antalya, I think you will be close to the Roman ruin of Ephesus, I reccomend you check that out, because it's amazing. Have fun in Turkey, even though I was there when I was younger, I still consider it one of my favorite countries I have been to. At this point I've traveled all over the world, and I think Turkish women are some of the hottest I've seen.

Messages In This Thread