rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter is getting married?

Mark Minter is getting married?

One point I forgot to make in my previous post is that this really represents more evidence that the manosphere is going mainstream. I mean, the guy's marrying a groupie. A blog commenter---not even an author or writer---is so popular that he has a groupie. And given Minter's station in life---nearing sixty years old, jobless, has no money, lives with his sister---he's punching way above his weight class by having a non-obese 34-year old single mom as a groupie.

I've been harping on this point for a while now: attempting to overtly recruit women to the manosphere or any fringe movement is a waste of time because most women are followers at heart; they are attracted to movements not out of ideological conviction but a base desire to be on the winning team. Now that the manosphere is breaking out into the mainstream, the girls' hindbrain groupie switches are being flipped. "Mate with the winners... MATE WITH THE WINNERS!" It's like how French women threw themselves into the arms of German soldiers when Hitler invaded... and then threw themselves into the arms of American soldiers when they rolled the Germans five years later, without the slightest bit of guilt.

It's happening. I already told you the story of how a woman I knew absconded a thousand miles to suck a manospherian's dick. Shit, a girl came out from her flyover state last week just to hang out at my hovel and make me breakfast. Delicious Tacos has written about girls who flew out to his house just to get fucked. Pretty soon, you'll need at least one groupie bang under your belt in order to be in the manosphere's elite.

Also, I'm willing to cut the people who got taken in by Minter's schtick some slack for not researching the guy (contra his ex-wife's ravings) because I assumed that "Mark Minter" was a pseudonym.

Messages In This Thread