rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is RSDTyler for real?

Is RSDTyler for real?

Quote: (07-28-2013 02:56 PM)Kieran Wrote:  

I don't like that part of the video either, but the hate for RSD around here and on other blogs (Krauser for example) is shitty. Tyler is working with what he's got, putting himself out there, and offering a lot of value in his videos and products (blueprint decoded is excellent). Also, the infield videos clearly aren't fake.

To add to this, Tyler has expressed multiple times that he doesn't give a fuck if people pirate the DVD products, in fact he endorses it.

Quote:Quote:

Back in the day CAMERAS were too expensive and so the only way we could afford to RECORD videos was to do DVDs and sell them.

These days cameras are CHEAP and we can give away everything for free.

The only only only thing that irritates me a bit is when guys are like "Give away HOT SEAT" for free. It's like FUCK OFF we give you every damned thing for free, I'd love to give away Hot Seat and someday in another 5 years when I can think of a way to keep RSD successful without Hot Seat I plan on doing so -- like maybe when I have some new program of some sort. But for now until I see that lane open up for us there's gotta be some sort of product in there somewhere, and HS is much better as a LIVE event regardless cause we can make it interactive.

So as of now, yeah I want people to spend a bit of money, but do it on Hot Seat which is by far our best program anyway. Everything else just download it I don't care at all -- go watch Foundations and Blueprint, they're GOOD!

Tyler

Messages In This Thread