rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

If you were an alpha male in let's say the 19th century, before modern technology like air travel, internet, facebook, smartphones etc, you likely only monopolized the hottest girls in your village and it's nearest vicinity.

Nowadays, if you're a professional athlete, model, artist or actor etc you can fly around the world and have harems of the hottest girls in several cities at the same time. Other factors such as celebrity culture also facilitates this.

I know of a male model who regularly flies all around the world for jobs and vacations. He's banged over 1500 girls, and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of them are very beautiful too. That is 1500 guys who doesn't get laid only "because" of him. No wonder it's getting harder for the average guy who doesn't realy know what he's doing.

Note I'm not hating at anyone at all. And neither do I mean to say give up, but just don't be surprised that walking up cold and trying to bang very beautiful girls is hard. However, once you get the ball running, it suddenly becomes more easy.

Messages In This Thread