rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for Wingmen, Day Game Sarging and Travel Buddies in Chicago

Looking for Wingmen, Day Game Sarging and Travel Buddies in Chicago

Welcome to the forum Globalcitizen75....... ... I think forum will welcome you even more if you give us few datasheets on places you have visited , we can use a detailed datasheet on Chicago [Image: smile.gif]

Tell us a little bit more about yourself..... Guessing from your login I think you are 36......... I am 37 currently living in Cincinnati/Northern KY area, I will say my game is at a Medium level with Day Game my main forte.

I do make a couple of trips to Chicago as it is about 4.5 hrs from me, Last time I was there in July at the Lalapalooza event, Next time I am in Chicago would like to team up and do some damage.

It has been an enriching experience meeting other forum members (I have met a few). It helped my game significantly when some one was pointing out my flaws and I can do the same for you.......

Happy hunting and looking forward to some great reports from you.[/quote]

"Timidity is dangerous, Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity." (Robert Greene)

Messages In This Thread