rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for Wingmen, Day Game Sarging and Travel Buddies in Chicago

Looking for Wingmen, Day Game Sarging and Travel Buddies in Chicago

I live in the Goldcoast in dowtown Chicago and have been successfully sarging women for over 10 years all across the U.S and the world.

I live a block from Michigan Avenue and work from home. The whole area up and down Michigan Avenue is crawling with gorgeous women shoppers and tourists from everywhere.

Summer is around the corner and the magnificent mile is sure to transform itself into an Uber heaven with friendly women eager to party during the day at North Avenue and Oak street Beaches close by and night time at nearby clubs.

Another thing i've noticed is that women who are shopping seem to be in a happy mood generally, like they are high on that new dress or shoes they are buying or about to buy. So when you hit on them...you become part of their materialistic, hedonistic fantasy..

I have opened Chicks during the day in this area and they are quite responsive and friendly. I've got a few numbers and dates out of that. in fact, last summer i opened a girl, walking right behind her and complimenting on her hair..she lit up like a Christmas tree, thanked me and we walked along and she asked if i wanted to have coffee..and 45 mins later we were in my apartment...closing business. It was that simple..but maybe it had something to do with her being a giddy young tourist from Bulgaria..excited about her first visit to the U.S and Chicago!

That said, I would like to get into the Day Game routine regularly. It would great to have a wing man to critique each others' pick up style and hang out with. Let me know if there are any men in the Chicago area that are interesting in hitting Michigan Avenue during the day. Also, looking for wingmen in general who want to sarge and also plan trips to Colombia, Thailand and some other International target-rich destinations.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread