rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is a girlfriend and how to get one?

What is a girlfriend and how to get one?

That's a pretty funny situation my friend. I have something similar where I make girls fall in love with me after a couple months and they push that girlfriend talk early, and it causes many to fall out of the rotation early. I've stuck with engaging with mini relationships for my problem.

Have these girls ever brought up relationships with you? In my experience the girl often brings up being committed after a couple months. You don't want to engage or ask yourself "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" because it will weaken her attraction for you, as if you are showing a scarcity mentality.

How you treat the girls is how they will receive it. If you are always making them come over just for sex, they understand what it is. Instead, you could try to bring them to more date locations, and she will start to feel the relationship being pushed in that direction. Bring her out to a couple of date spots and I think she will at least inquire as to what you guys are, and where you are headed.

Messages In This Thread