rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is RSDTyler for real?

Is RSDTyler for real?

Quote: (07-25-2013 10:38 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Fisto with all the respect a poster like you deserves, arent you the guy that posted on the goodlooking guy game and complained on how guys can be quick to talk shit just because of how you look? Yeah tyler looks beta even after all this years in the game, and probably will look this way all of his life. The fact that he gets girls even when all the odds are against him makes me think that it wouldnt hurt to listen to what he has to say. By the way he said he had a gf the mother of his kid, but hes still allowed to fuck around

Here's what turned me off, the authoritative tone he uses to tell me something that I know is not impossible.

It's that old Marcus Aurelius quote where he says, just because you have never done something, don't assume it's impossible, however, if someone else has done something, believe you can do it too.

As far as his looks, I can't respect a man that looks that weak. The same way I can't respect fat people. That's a choice he makes. That tells me a lot about him already.

A frail, weak, man doesn't strike me as having the ability to decide whether a girl can be tamed or not.

Look, the fact is, a large part of making a woman loyal, having her feel safe etc is you physically dominating her, this guy looks like he'd have a hard time doing that.

I see that my post could be read as my just not liking his looks, it's true, I don't, but it's the meaning behind his wimpiness that I don't like.

I have no doubt that he's got a lot of good insights since he's dealing with what I'd call a physical handicap.

But this is also a guy that could choose to hit the weight room, could choose to better himself, but doesn't.

Also, I know for a fact these type of guys who are selling things hire girls.

In Manila I banged 2 different girls that were hired regularly.

Messages In This Thread