rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Current Summer Workout Schedules..

Current Summer Workout Schedules..

If I did legs 3x a week I would end up in the hospital, lol. I can handle one day a week of squats, and even that hurts!

Out of all the new trends, crossfit, zumba, etc etc Kettlebells have the most merit, and were actually commonplace before dumbbells and barbells. I can see myself possibly adding some kettlebells If I am not deadlifting and squatting heavy. I like kettle for shoulders and back...

For getting cut, it's all diet for me. When I was in insane shape I used to diet like a crazy man, now that I am getting older I will diet but not as extreme. For example, I had some ice cream last night, years ago I wouldn't touch it.

I really, really, recommend sprinting. Going to write a post about that in the near future, most people don't lose stamina as you get older, you lose speed. Sprints are a great way to burn off fat and stay muscular.

Messages In This Thread