rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Quote: (07-25-2013 09:54 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

If the same guys who are able to get that kind of talent in the U.S. go to another country, such as Colombia, completely cold, they may very well get lower quality than what they are used to getting in the United States. They may very well have success, but the quality is likely to be lower. If a guy gets no women in the United States, he is almost guaranteed to either do the same in Colombia or end up with prepagos (I don't even know where to find prepagos). A guy who gets mediocre, substandard, or above-above average talent in the United States can in many cases upgrade his quality by taking a trip to Medellin or to other parts of Colombia. I think what G is getting at is that he may be able to have some success in Medellin, but that it would be a step down from what he is getting in Miami, so it doesn't make much sense to go to Colombia.

Merenguero, I was hoping you would weigh in as you know both places well.

Which do you do better in; Colombia or Miami?

It is not so much that what I get in Colombia, it is a "step down" its that it is easier in Miami.

Do you disagree with this?:

Quote:Quote:

(A Miami VS Colombia Comparison Data Sheet of sorts).

Miami has nightlife 7 days per week. Correct me if I am wrong, but Colombian cities don't.

Nightlife vibe. Miami is wide open. Colombia is mixed groups.

Logistics and travel times are better in Miami.

Variety is greater in Miami. Is someone in Medellin swooping a grip of Cuban girls, Argentinians, Brazilians, Nicaraguans, Mexicanas, along with Calenas, Paisas, Costenas and Rollas? I would love to be corrected, if I missed out.

Smoking is more accepted in bars in Miami than Colombia.

More variety of nightspots. I saw two real high quality nightspots in Bogota. I might have missed some. Miami has 20 in walking distance.

Beach. I didn't see a beach in Bogota for day Game. Medellin doesn't have one either according to Google maps. Cartagena doesn't stack up.

Relatability. I am just going to relate better to a club owner from NYC or LA in Miami than I am some Colombian club owner.

Juice. I have juice in America. In Colombia, I don't (I actually have a friend that is a DJ in Medellin but I still haven't looked him up).

Quote: (07-25-2013 10:26 PM)Parcero Paisa Wrote:  

@ Gman

Most normal guy's DHV in Colombia is just being exotic. It's not something you do. You either have it or you dont.

So far I have gotten from you that it is blond hair, blue eyes, and magic.

Yeah, I don't know how to make it any more clear that I just don't see it when I am there.

I am from America. California. I even have one of these:

[Image: california-drivers-license.jpg]

Messages In This Thread