rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Medellin almost impossible for foreigners

Quote: (07-26-2013 02:34 AM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2013 11:46 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Also never go out with just one or people will think she is your girlfriend....three seems to be the magic number

That's exactly the strategy of my older friend who is very successful in Bogota. Go out with 3 girls or more

He usually ends up paying most of the drinks though.

Do you do this as well wedo? if yes, how much does it cost you per night in the high end clubs?

I pay for all the drinks.

It costs me a little more than going to a high end club with one chick...you usually have to buy a bottle to get a table anyway.
40 mil cover for 4
120 mil for a bottle of Absolute
20 mil for something to mix the drinks
careful some places charge as much as 15 mil for one redbull.

I hardly drink so most of the time I can get away with one bottle..if I have to order another I sometimes order a bottle of Guaro for about 60 mil.

I don't really make a habit of doing this unless there is a very good reason...like I know that there are going to be 100's of the best looking women in Cali out.

There is a Club in Cali called Elipitica and when certain DJ's come to town the place is just packed with the absolute hottest chicks in Cali. I mean you could go months to other high end clubs in Cali and not see as many drop dead gorgeous women as you will when certain acts come to town....Worst thing you could do is bring your girlfriend. And you will get no where if you show up empty handed.

Messages In This Thread