rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is RSDTyler for real?

Is RSDTyler for real?

Quote: (07-25-2013 08:09 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I firmly believe that you can make any slut loyal to you. The only issue is the length of time you can be away before she bangs another guy. I think even with the most hard core sluts, that can be a week or more. I'm working on a post about it now.

Pussies like that guy in the video would never be able to command loyalty. A girl who's with that guy immediately starts looking for something better. Women want to feel special and feel feminine. A guy with a girls voice and spaghetti string arms can do neither.

Same. I remember talking about our notion that there's a world out there where a woman is okay with you banging other women yet she remains ultimately faithful to you. Reverse cuckoldry if you will.

I know this world exists. It's the world where Mick Jagger and Jack Nicholson hang out. While I most likely won't make it into their echelon in my lifetime, just knowing that realm exists is what drives me to strive further.

I remember one of the last times I went to Floyd's where I get my hair cut. One of the overweight, tatted up, punk girl hairstylists, a 5 on my scale, was talking about some dude she's seeing and how he wants to be exclusive with her. She then talked openly about several other guys she's banging and "can't do that whole exclusivity thing". I had two thoughts:

1) It's truly a terrible state of affairs if this disgusting beast has a harem, and
2) None of the guys are pushing her buttons correctly. None of them are giving her the rollercoaster or are attractive enough for her.

I believe if you've established proper attraction with her, the prospect of you leaving her is a fate almost as bad as death. Call it egomania on my part, but I've seen this happen with girls. When a girl is properly sprung on a guy, he IS her world and her master. Doesn't matter if a girl is pure and virginal, or a common bar slut like the hairdresser I refer to above. They all have the same output and programming, it's just a matter of finding the right input code.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread