rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SEO Company Recomendations

SEO Company Recomendations

Quote: (07-24-2013 11:52 PM)InternetMarketer Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2013 11:27 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

IM,
Yes you can purchase backlinks and all that. However, it would give you a temporary boost till the next Big G update (and god knows they're becoming more and more frequent nowadays) and after that, poof, you'd be sand boxed again where you'd be relegated back into oblivion and be back at square 0.

I might consider a 10% SEO and 90% paid traffic but that's the farthest into SEO I'd venture.

Does SEO work? Yes.

Is it fast? No.

Is it a good long term strategy? Depends totally on the quality of the content on your site.

That's why I said above that the first thing I'd recommend is to have a top notch writer to write top notch content for your site. And speaking of top notch writers, there are a few on this very site. If I were to recommend one, I'd go with Beyond Borders. He is a top notch writer.

I'm not a big fan of SEO for the very simple reason that I prefer to see action asap. And with SEO, you better be very patient before you see any action.

I'm not saying you cannot get results with SEO. You can. However, what you'd be able to achieve with paid advertising in a day or two, would take you weeks if not months with SEO.

I value my time more than money, hence why I'm such a big advocate of paid traffic as I can see results almost instantly as soon as the ad goes live. Try that with SEO.

"However, it would give you a temporary boost till the next Big G update"

Links from super-authority sites do not give you a temporary boost, their effectiveness lasts indefinitely.

I'm not talking about buying link packages for like 1,000 links for $100.

What I'm talking about is: Buying 1 Link from a website for $500-1000+ that is a super-authority.

I understand where you're coming from, because I'm almost certain you've never purchased these types of links. They will literally skyrocket your site to the rankings and last permanently, unlike paid advertising.

If G wants to promote his blog or another website that provides informational content, then I say find a guy who knows SEO!

If you are pushing a service or a product, use both! Paid advertising for initial traffic and constantly work on SEO for organic traffic later.

If you're buying links for 500-1k...you can land it yourself for under 200, always.

Only exception is "renting" links from massive news websites.

Messages In This Thread