rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Las Vegas Stripper Flake - TWICE

Las Vegas Stripper Flake - TWICE

Quote: (04-04-2011 09:33 AM)Moma Wrote:  

By banging a hooker or leveraging off of money to bang girls, one loses that ability to seduce women from different backgrounds.

Explain "different backgrounds". I'm pretty sure there are white, black, Latino and Asian hookers. There are 18yo and there are 50yo. There are Russians and Japanese. There are crack whores who'd blow you for $20, and there are elite hookers who charge $5K per hour (like one hired by Elliot Spitzer). Then if you stretch the boundaries a little and consider the "looking for a sugar daddy" crowd, you'll get even more diversity there.

Quote:Quote:

Also there is something very cold and meaningless regarding paying a woman to have sex with you. I'm not saying that one should avoid that because in some way or fashion, we ALL do it. However, one should not use that as a crutch to have sex.

If you think about the game, there is not too much difference. The game itself is not about falling in love - it is a cold, calculating approach which you follow to get laid. It is based on set of rules which are to be followed, starting from "I need a female opinion of something" or something like that. You control what you say, how you say it, and what you do. For example, you might want to lay back and talk about video games all evening in that bar you like. Instead you talk slowly, cover the topics which trigger emotional response, process with physical escalation, and then prepare to change the venue into a different bar. If this is not cold, calculated approach, then I don't know what it is.

A man with good game knows how to set off the appropriate emotional triggers to get a woman to have sex with him.

This is not necessary to have sex. I would speculate that an average Eastern European dude has significantly more sex than an average American dude while having, by American standards, zero game. At least when I lived there I haven't met a single dude who'd be sex starved. Even the homeless drunks got laid there.

Some cultures however do not value money in the same way and some boob flashing his fat wad of money will not get him the same quality of women than a man with top game.

In most cultures I know she may fuck a man with top game, but date/marry a fat wad of money.

Messages In This Thread