rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Other guys hollering at your girl in public

Other guys hollering at your girl in public

Funny Vegas story.

I was with my girl and another couple. She's dancing and I just stand around talking to my boy (who is bigger than me and has a much quicker fuse).

A guy comes up and starts to try grinding from behind on my girl. I smile, shave my head "no," and wave him off. He makes eye contact with me, disregards my instructions, and keeps going for it.

So I immediately shove him about 3 feet.

My friend sees this and then pushes ME out of the way and then shoves the guy another 5 feet. My friend and I are about to get into a fight over who is going to get at this guy.

It was the funniest thing. The guy had a total deer in the headlights look. Usually someone will talk shit or try to save face, but he was just overwhelmed by the immediate show of force.

A bouncer came over, we greased him, and then apologized to the guy.

The guy was over with his friends and we went to apologize/cool things off. They just looked weirded out and wanted to get away.

So if it's an issue of disrespect by the guy, you gotta handle it.

If your girl flirts with a guy, find another girl.

My answer to all of these questions can be answered by the Notorious B-I-G: "I don't chase them, I replace them."

I mean....Come on...Is she your soul mate?

If she is your soul mate, she's not gonna be flirting with other guys. If she is flirting, then your girlfriend is a dumb bar whore.

You can always find more bar whores, ya know? So why care if she's flirting?

Messages In This Thread