rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Quote: (07-21-2013 03:38 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Cuiaba is a rather soulless city, unexotic, clean and organized (as Goiania and Belo Horizonte for that matter), which gives a feeling of "emptiness", and with no enjoyable bairros to stroll around like Ipanema in Rio or Jardins in SP.

This more or less mirrors what a friend of mine who lives in Cuiaba said about the place except he added that it is hot, ugly, and dangerous. The only thing that appeals to be about Cuiaba is using it as a jump off point for Pantanal.

For my sake the attractiveness and bangability of local girls is only a small part of the total package when traveling which is why I'd rather spend 2-3x for two weeks in Rio and hook up with 1-2 girls vs 4-6 in a place like Cuiaba / Goiana / Natal / Manaus, etc.

That said I think you might be on to something recommending it for the Cup. While I think Rio will be an absolute cluster fuck for the WC (the only way I go there is if I can score finals tickets through the lotto system), I think the added international flavor and overall festive atmosphere will turn these otherwise dull cities into lively place for a few weeks.

Messages In This Thread